QrTour è ottimizzato per essere navigato da dispositivi smartphone e tablet.
Per vedere il contenuto della pagina scansiona il QrCode con il tuo device.
Share your position
View in full screen
Choose another point of interest
Stirone Museum Pole
Waiting for the new Stirone Museum Complex
The Museum in the Stirone Valley - with ample parking, spaces for teaching and welcoming the public - is close to the Wild Animal Recovery Center of wild animals "Le Civette", houses the offices and library of the Stirone Park in the circuit of the Parks of the Duchy.
The Museum is part of a collaboration between the Municipality of Salsomaggiore, University of Parma, Parks of the Duchy and Castles of the Duchy in the context of enhancing a tourist itinerary of the Landscapes of Salt and the Castles of the Duchy, to connect culture, nature, history, food and wine and landscape.
The new Stirone Museum Complex is currently under construction and exhibits: we will let you know when it opens. Stay tuned!
8 preview reasons to visit it from the summer:
1. You will make a journey to the center of the earth and back, from the sea to the Apennines: infographics and interactive multimedia stations will guide you on a journey through science and fun.
2. You will find evidence of fossil wonders of the ancient Padan Sea, guardians of the millennial events of our land.
3. You will experience the shark attack experience in an immersive multimedia environment, in addition to the story of the discovery of the Giorgia whale in 1987
4. Do you know what a diorama is?
It reproduces natural environments and here you can see it!
5. How does a paleontologist work?
Raffaele Quarantelli's findings will convey his passion and knowledge to you.
6. Temporary new installations.
7. From the Museum to the Park: you can combine the interactive visit with an exploratory walk in the Stirone Park.
8. A few meters away you can already visit the Romanesque church of San Nicomede of 880 AD
Spaces that are alive and innovative for a culture of food, tourism and wellness.
Here you will find the experience of the Magnaghi hospitality and technical tourist institute where young chefs, supported by renowned chefs, create unique proposals in laboratories and kitchens that you can also taste: we tell you the path of the Tommasini Civic Court, the center of tourism training and of the wellness, where the school opens the doors to the territory, to the guests, to the tourists in events, demonstrative dinners, special initiatives in partnership with the protagonists of the city and the Emilia-Romagna region.